We want people like you to write for us on current affairs on India and different trends. We want to take talented guest bloggers in our team to share their opinion on everything from business to fashion. If there is any subject you are good at, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested, here are some suggestions you need to follow.
- Your writing must be original and relevant to current affairs.
- The writings must be about 500 words to 1000 words long.
- You must structure your writing properly. It’s better to think it as an upside-down pyramid shape.
- You should place the most important stuffs at the beginning to grab the reader’s attention.
- Your article must be optimized. Use relevant keywords.
- Check for mistakes in spelling and punctuation.
- Your post must be interesting and engaging.
- You should not use any sexist, racist or other forms of discriminatory languages.
- Your writing must be free of plagiarism. We only publish original writings.
- Use single spaces between words and one line-break between paragraphs.
After you submit your writing to us, our team will read them thoroughly. If the writing meets our standard, we will publish it. In case we reject your submission, we will let you know why we did so and give you a chance to rewrite it the way we want to. Whatever decision our editorial team makes is considered to be final.
We pay our bloggers on monthly basis, as well as on per writing basis. The monthly paying option is for those who write for us on a regular basis. We also give bonus if your post can grab certain number of visitors. So, if you are interested to write for us, just drop us an email with your writing attached. We will review it and let you know about our decision.