FaceTime actually does not require an introduction to the people who have ever used video calling service in their experience. FaceTime exercises a great reputation in the market for its flawless services. FaceTime first arrived in Apple phones but now it can be downloaded on PC’s and other platforms too, such is the popularity of the app among fans. The user interface is USP (Unique Selling Proposition) of the app as it guides the user through and there is simply no problem in making calls henceforth.
FaceTime was introduced a couple of years ago and it arrived on iPhone 4 in the year 2010. The combination of iPhone 4 and FaceTime has worked very well in the market. Now, FaceTime has predominantly become an in-built app in the iPhones.
Now before we can jump on to the part where we teach you how to make a FaceTime call, let us know more about the app by reading its salient features:
- Video calls can be made to anyone in the world. The only condition that is necessary to be fulfilled is that both the parties should possess an internet connection.
- The user is also allowed to make ‘audio only’ call conversation. It reduces an extra burden on the data usage and hence saves you an ample of money on internet.
- The user can employ as many as two cameras in order to facilitate the video chat with friends or closed ones.
- The ease with which you can make a call using FaceTime is unbelievable.
How to make a call using FaceTime on an iPhone:
- The first and the foremost requirement in making a call through FaceTime is that the user possesses an internet connection. If the internet connection is not there, you may forget about making any FaceTime call.
- After you have managed to get internet on the phone, you can simply tap on the Contacts tab which is situated at the bottom end of the screen.
- You can now choose which contact you need to FaceTime.
After selecting the contact to FaceTime, simply click on the facetime windows button in order to get started with the FaceTime video calling.